What you will require;
- Egg white
- Tissue paper
How to do it?
- First separate the egg whites from the egg yolk and set aside.
- Wash your face and wipe off it with a perfect facial towel and afterward apply a slim layer of egg white and utilize facial tissue or toilet paper over the applied egg white layer and press it delicately onto the skin.
- Wait to the primary layer to dry completely.
- Once dried, add the second layer of egg white followed by a slim layer of facial tissue or toilet paper. Apply the third layer and hang tight for it to dry as well.
- Once all the layers are dried, you will feel snugness as the cover dries. Strip the cover off and wash the face delicately with tepid water, wipe off it and afterward apply a moisturizer.
- Repeat a similar cycle two times each week proceeding for 2-3 months to for all time bid farewell to dark heads.
- Gelatine and milk mask.
What you will require:
- Hot milk or Hot water
How to do it?
- In a blending bowl blend 1 tablespoon of gelatine, with 2 tablespoons f boiling water or hot milk until it embraces a thick glue like consistency.
- You can change the thickness of the blend by adding more milk or more gelatine.
- Apply the glue straightforwardly to the regions where there are zits with an assistance of a brush.
- Let the combination sit on your skin for around 10-15 minutes or until it has dried completely.
- Once dried, strip the veil off, wash your face with tepid water, wipe off your face and finish te methodology with a moisturizer.